Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Passover Seder @ Wise Sons Deli - Fri, 4/6


While I'm out of the habit of putting on my own Seder dinner, Passover is still my favorite holiday to celebrate.  So when I saw that the new, cool deli in the Mission, Wise Son's, was having a Seder it sounded perfect.  Anyone interested in joining me?

 FYI, for my veggie friends out there I asked if they would have vegetarian options and they said:

"We will have a number of vegetarian options. We will definitely have mock liver, vegetarian matzoh ball soup, and a matzo kugel with roasted vegetables for those who do not eat brisket or chicken."

I have no idea how quickly this will book up, but I think we should sign up soon.  It's $65 for dinner and $25 for the wine pairings.  Note that I'd prefer to go on Friday 4/6, but it's also going on 4/7 and 4/8.

No comments:

Subscribe to Things to do with Susan

Google Groups
Subscribe to Things to do with Susan
Email:
Visit this group