Monday, February 04, 2008

Public Marching Band - Sunday, February 10th



I'm hoping that this will cure my high school marching band trauma. Believe it or not I still have my old flute, though there are no guarantees how well I can play it!

So here's what they say about it:

Everybody!

Gather to make sweet noise in a semi-impromptu marching band.

Bring the following:

1. A hat!
2. An instrument!

Anything can make music: kazoos, spoons, paint cans...But PLEASE , no weapons or amplified instruments (but little Casios are ok).

We will be departing at 1:00 pm on February 10,from the corner of 18th and Church St. at Dolores Park.

Look sharp and don't forget your materials --your conductor cracks a mean whip!!

No comments:

Subscribe to Things to do with Susan

Google Groups
Subscribe to Things to do with Susan
Email:
Visit this group